jueves, 14 de junio de 2007

15 preguntas a mi Abuela


1. What your name?



My name is ELENA.



2. How old is you?



I have 80 years old.



3. Where were you Born?



I was born in Venezuela.



4. Did you grow up there?



Yes, I grow up there.



5. Where did you go to high school?



I go to high school in Maracaibo.



6. When did you graduate.



I graduate in 1942.



7. Did you use to have Hobby?



Yes, I used to cook



8. What games did you use to play?



I used to play Volleybol.



9. How well did you play?



I played very well.



10. What's your favorite childhood memory?



My favorite memory childhood was with my father.



11. Did you use to have a nickname?



Yes, My nickname was Elen.



12. Where did you use to spend your vacations?



I spend my vacations in Colombia



13.Did you ever have a Part-time job?



Yes, I had a part-time job.



14. Did you have pets when you were young?



Yes, My pets was the Dog



15.What hobby did you have when you were a kid?



I was collect wrists.



16. Who was your best friend?



My best friend was Carla.







No hay comentarios: