jueves, 24 de mayo de 2007

Read about Eliana.

Hi, There! Mi name's Eliana Chaparro but you can call me Eli. I'm
from Maracaibo Originally. I'm 20 years old and I study Education Integral at URBE. I live in Maracaibo, in Circun 1.
I love music, playing Volleybol, surfing the net, talking on the phone with my friends, pizza, chocolate, go to church and my family. I hete onions, listening to Vallenato, lie, and washing the dishes.
My dream is to visit the Eiffel tower in Paris. Of course, I want to graduate from Teacher. I also want to learn to speak french and Italian.
I'd love to work in an important School and buy a house, get married and start a family.
About English, I love to learn new lenguages.
I think English is very important. I listen to music and watch TV in English. It's a good exercise. I also chat on the internet and have friend in many countries.
I can write well but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I need to practice more. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.

2 comentarios:

Yorianny Bozo dijo...

hi, I am yorianny, I love the rock music, and you?

YeniDiaz dijo...

Hi! I'm Yeniveth Diaz. I kike volleybol but I love soccer. I'd like visit to Paris, too. The Eiffel tower it's beatiful.